Halfway done

Bitte hier klicken für deutsche Version.

I am finally in Spain! Just this morning I crossed the bridge between Valença and Tui. Over half of my way is done now and I cannot believe that there are only about 100 km left for me. I also realized that I still have 6 days of walking left... So the rest of the camino apparently will be only a leisurely stroll! :)

I am also way past the 100 km mark by now, and I am still holding up pretty well. Only yesterday I had been struggling a bit, because of the temperatures and my hurting feet. I also kept losing things on my walk yesterday. My breakfast fell down a gap in a careless moment and I also lost one of my flip-flops somewhere along the way, as well. However, I am now in the possession of some really ugly sandals and I wear them with socks like a proud German. My feet are loving it so far.

But still, yesterday I had been feeling really unlucky and unhappy. When I had arrived at my accommodation I did not feel like writing anything, so that is the reason I am one day late with this blog post.

Today I am doing much better, though. I even have had some time to do some sight seeing. So I walked around Valença, through the Fortaleza with its old walls and buildings. I already settled in my hostel for the night and I still have some time to do even more sightseeing here in Tui. So I am looking forward to this evening.

Also my accommodation seems pretty good. I had some bad experience with the general hygiene and vermin at another accommodation some nights ago. To be honest, I am pretty sure it can only get better from now on! ;)

If you want to, you can also follow me on Instagram.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Das Ende

Halbzeit

Die letzten Tage