The real pilgrim

Bitte hier klicken für die deutsche Version.

After my involuntary stop on my third day, I decided to take it slow and only walk 15 km to see if my ankle was holding up. Everything went well. :)

By now I think I can call myself a real pilgrim. Like every first time pilgrim, I decided to send some stuff to Santiago de Compostela in order to lighten my backpack. Who needs a sweater anyway? If I am cold I am just going to wear my sleeping back as a cape and pretend to be batman.

My feet have created their own biotope in my shoes and I have my first blister on my foot. My left leg is cramping once or twice a day, but otherwise I am holding up pretty well.

Today I walked another 25 km and passed the wonderful town of Viana do Castelo with its beautiful old town. But before the way led me through a beautiful forest where you could smell the eucalyptus everywhere. After Viana do Castelo I walked along long beaches, enjoyed the sun and meet many more people.

By now I am handing out my little "business cards" like they are candy and I hope I can reach many more people with my information about HSP.

If you think about donating as well you can do so with the following bank details:

Donations Account:

Tom Wahlig Stiftung Jena
IBAN: DE 26 8305 3030 0000 031666
BIC: HELADEF1JEN 
Reference: walk in progress 

However, if you cannot donate, just share this blog with your friends and family and help me spread the information about HSP and my goal!


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Das Ende

Halbzeit

Die letzten Tage